- 7 or 8 medium potatoes
- Diced bacon
- Small bunch of freshly parsley
- 4 eggs
- Ground black pepper/ salt
- Olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and boil for around 7 – 10 minutes.
- 2Heat 1 tbpsn olive oil in a large/ deep frying pan. Add the onions and a pinch of salt and then add the bacon. Leave to gently cook.
- 3Drain the potatoes and add to the pan with the lemon juice, turning up the heat. The potatoes should be soft but still in chunks. Cook for just a couple of minutes and then add the tomatoes.
- 4Pour in the egg mixture and mix everything until the egg is cooked properly, This should take around 4 – 5 minutes.
- 5Take the pan off the heat and add some black pepper and the parsley. Mix well and then plate up.