- 1 roll ready made puff pastry
- 400g minced pork/ or a pack of 8 large bratwurst.
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 small onion
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 190 C.
- 2Add the minced pork to a large mixing bowl. If you cannot get hold of some minced pork then use some bratwurst. Gently slice each sausage with a sharp knife and peel away the skin. Mash the sausage meat using a potato masher (or squeeze with your hands!).
- 3Add the onions, thyme, a dash of Tabasco sauce and a dash of Worcestershire sauce to the mixing bowl and mix well with the meat.
- 4Roll out the puff pastry and then cut into three equal parts. In the middle of each part gently line with the meat mixture. Fold one side of the pastry over the meat and roll until the pastry is tight and folded properly. Press down to seal and repeat with the other 2 parts of the pastry.
- 5Brush each pastry roll with the egg wash and then scatter with some sesame seeds and black pepper. Cut each roll into equal squares and place in the oven for around 20 – 25 minutes.
- 6Leave to cool. These are also great eaten warm.