- 200g new potatoes
- smoked salmon
- 2 handfuls watercress
- 1 red onion
- handful of chopped spring onions
- black pepper
- 4 tbpsn olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tspn dijon mustard
- 1Bake the potatoes for around 25 minutues. Alterantively you can pop them into a microwave for around 10 minutes.
- 2Add the cress, watercress, red onion and spring onions to a large mixing bowl.
- 3Once the potatoes are done, cut them in half and add them to the bowl. Add the salmon and then pour in the dressing.
- 4Mix well and add a bit more lemon juice if needed. Add a bit of black pepper.
- 5Serve up into bowls and enjoy!