- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 limes
- 150g wild basmati rice
- 150g mangetout
- 4 spring onions
- 3 tbpsn light soy sauce
- Half a tspn of wasabi paste
- Olive oil
- black pepper/ salt
- 1Cook the rice according to packet instructions. Once cooked place a lid on the pan and leave to one side.
- 2Add the salmon to an oven dish with a few slices of lime. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20 – 25 minutes.
- 3Add the mangetout to a small oven dish with some olive oil and black pepper and place in the oven for the last 10 minutes of the salmon cooking.
- 4Tip the rice into a large bowl and mix with a fork. Take the mangetout and salmon out of the oven and also add the bowl so that the salmon flakes and breaks into chunks.
- 5In a small mixing bowl add the soy sauce, wasabi and juice of 1 lime. Pour into the bowl and add the spring onions. Then mix well.
- 6Place up and enjoy!